PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

fuckin

awesome

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Twisted and Clever

I would like to see this as a novel, then possibly later, a movie. I love the dialogue and dark humor of this. PLEASE WRITE A NOVEL!

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Eh... hard to watch...

not because of the violence, it's the voice acting... if you can call it acting. sounded more like dill was just reading words on a page. If it were actually funny, I could ignore the uninteresting and mostly ugly animation and backgrounds... but I can't.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

ARGGH!!! F*** THIS GAME

Like the music, like the whole concept of the game... however, it gets really annoying when a f**** circular saw kills me over and over again at the very beginning of a level. The game is mostly annoying, especially when I make it all the way through a level and right as jump over to the door, I forget one of the dumbest rules: don't walk left.... oops, no door for me. I'll come back and beat this f***er later.

Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club

This was 'aight... I guess

But dude, why don't you start givin some credit to the artists of the images you've been using for these "games"? Atleast post their names or the name of the cg in the comments. Tryin to find out who originally drew these is driven some of us crazy.

Coyote Coyote

Looks incomplete

The fur is a bit wispy and has no depth, and same for the ears. It looks like you just stopped where you were at instead of throwing in more detail and depth. The eyes however look very nice, I see some good depth and detail in it, even looks almost photo realistic. Over all I'll say 'great job' but I'd like to see more put into this.

Little Red Riding Hood 1 Little Red Riding Hood 1

I'm a sucker for Little Red Riding Hood themes.

Like the emphasis on the red jacket.

post apo hero post apo hero

Takes me back.

Reminds me of the covers of Heavy Metal Magazine.